Saturday, September 4, 2010

New sewing project

I found a pattern on for a boppy cover at So I decided to try it out, I cheated though and used velcro instead of a zipper. Maybe I will get adventerous and and put a zipper on the next one I do. The baby will be here in just a few short days, so I am wrapping up all the lose ends. Check out vanilla joy, she has some really cool do it yourself stuff.

Some good stuff from my garden

Here are some pics of a few of the good things I was able to get from our garden this year. We didn't get much corn cause various wind storms knocked the stalks over. I'm still getting cucumbers, potatos, beans, and carrots. I have a few watermelons growing, hopefully the good weather will last long enough to get a few.