Friday, August 14, 2009

Love August

Well I have been enjoying the month of August. It has always been one of the best month's and not just because my birthday is in August. It has always felt like the last true month of summer, maybe that stems from all the years of going to school. The best part of the whole day is right before the sun goes down, there is always a beautiful sunset and the temperature starts to drop. So far this month I got to go home for a visit, Philip got to be in the Little Buckaroo Rodeo. That was the highlight of his year. I also had my birthday, got way to spoiled by everyone. And now I have another trip to look forward too. Yeah, August is a good month.

1 comment:

  1. I love August too...of course being your mom, its because I got you!...there is a birthday surprise waiting when you get here...lv ya...

    ReplyDelete